International mining group seeks to employ a suitably experienced SAP Solution Specialist to lead and deliver the SAP application roadmap and solution architecture for SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM). This is not a back office or just configuration role, but the right candidate will design the solution and align the business to the roadmap, working closely with experts in the field.
For the position you would be required to have:
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role
- SAP S4 experience
Responsibilities would include you to:
- Optimise business performance by enhancing the alignment between business processes and SAP PM, in conjunction with business process owners
- Work with the process owners in Plant Maintenance to drive the design of the overall enterprise data and process structure and PM ERP solutions and roadmaps to align this.
- Undertake complex process analysis, design and proposal creation, which includes technical process problem solving in relation to the current, as well as the future business environment
- Provide coaching and advise on the future use of technology and business process improvements in the PM area
- Work closely with process owners and key users to understand business requirements and drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions
- Perform functional analysis, requirements definition and SAP PM configuration and testing
- Conduct prototypes, develop functional specifications, data mapping, function mapping, setting of configuration tables and setting of transaction/control tables in partnership with third party development teams
- Own the solution architecture, application plans and roadmap for SAP PM and act as the design authority for SAP PM solutions across the group
- Act as the key specialist point of contact in problem solving and investigations related to incidents in the Plant Maintenance area
On offer is a highly negotiable remuneration package for the right candidate.
Please apply online or contact Jan van Dyk on 021 – 531 2015 for more information