A great opportunity has arisen for a Fundraising Co-ordinator, for one of our NGO clients based in Ottery Cape Town.
2. Events Co-ordination
3. General Fundraising Administration
4. Communication Support
- Passionate about animals and NGO work.
- Must have a pragmatic approach to working in animal welfare.
- Must be able think tactically, strategically and methodically.
- Must have a high work ethic and be driven to achieve targets.
- Must be prepared to give more than ‘nine to five’.
- Must be well organised and effective time management skills.
- Must be able to positively influence donors.
- Must have a service orientated approach to dealing with donors.
- Must have a warm, outgoing personality.
- Must love animals, and be happy to have them in your environment.
- Tertiary Education in Marketing and Communications
- Must have a proven track record in NGO sector in Fundraising
- Must have a South African ID
- Must reside close or within the Southern Suburbs area
- Must be able to communicate in English and Afrikaans.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a Matric Certificate.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have own transport.
- Must be well spoken, well-groomed and presentable.
- Must have experience in project management.
- Must have event planning experience.
- Must be computer literate in MS Office and database administration.