INTERNAL IT SALES POSITION
Our Client is a leading international ICT provider (UK based) with a well-established South African presence, and they are looking for a capable Internal IT Salesperson. The Internal Salesperson is responsible for supplier liaison and creating quotes for clients. The South African office is based in Century City Cape Town
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Source product according to client requests
- Follow up on queries suppliers to enable client feedback.
- Creating quotes in QW, in accordance with agreed process, authorisation and timescales.
- Update QW templates.
- Feedback and follow-up on request for quotes.
- Ensure quotes are completed within 24 hours of request.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephone skills, communication skills, active listening and customer care.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- You must also be able to demonstrate you can work in an organised way, with good literacy, numeracy and ICT skills.
- Highly professional
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with colleagues
- Valid driver’s license, own transport, and willingness to travel
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an internal sales role
- Experience with QuoteWerks is an advantage