IT Recruiter Associate
We’re looking for an exceptional person and offering an exceptional opportunity for someone with the right technical insight and the interpersonal skills that this role demands.
You will be responsible for developing new business relationships as well as nurturing relationships with existing clients. The position will provide an opportunity for you to directly influence your career growth and income potential. An above average understanding of modern technology coupled with a knowledge of how to work with people is essential.
- Identifying, business prospects and develop new business relationships.
- Building and delivering on relationships with clients that leads to repeat business opportunities
- Receiving and evaluating job requirements from prospective clients. Liaising with the client to ensure that requirements are clarified. Ensure that there is a shared understanding of the requirements and that turnaround times and deadlines are adhered to in line with the service level agreement.
- Sourcing candidates through a variety of mechanisms, including but not limited to: The candidate database, job board adverts, networking, social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Completing the initial candidate matching from candidates sourced.
- Facilitating interviews to assess candidate performance regarding functional competencies, knowledge and qualifications.
- Simultaneously ensure the completion of vetting through MIE.
- Conduct competency based interviews and assessments with candidates, where necessary.
- Ensure that the required references and vetting checks are completed for candidates who are successful in the interview and schedule successful candidates for testing and assessment.
- Notify unsuccessful candidates in a professional and timely manner.
- Follow up on placements according to intervals as determined by company policy.
We’re looking for someone to play a meaningful role in the direction and growth of our business and as such our expectation is that your background and experience must include:
- Minimum 3 years of IT sourcing experience in a technology environment (non-negotiable)
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Track record of successfully filling critical/hard-to-fill IT roles across different technology stacks (non-negotiable)
- Experience in up-to-date sourcing techniques
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Strong experience with LinkedIn and other social and professional network platforms
- Hands-on experience with the job sites
The three critical characteristics we are looking for in you will be INTEGRITY; RESILIENCE and COMPETENCE. Apart from these we’re also looking for:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability work collaboratively with colleagues in the pursuit of organizational goals
- Strong organizational skills and a focus on details
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Fluency in English is essential (written and spoken)