Warehouse Supervisor- JHB
One of our clients based in JHB, is looking for a dynamic and self-motivated person who has proven experience in the FMCG sector. The person must have proper knowledge of a warehouse environment, and demonstrate that they can lead a team to achieve specific objectives.
For the position you would be required to have:
- At least 5 years relevant supervisory experience.
- Strong administrative and inventory management experience.
- Supervisory experience within the retail or wholesale food industry is preferred.
- Proficiency with Pastel Partner is preferred.
- Diploma in warehousing and logistics (or similar) is an advantage.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office environment and standard office and warehouse equipment and systems is necessary.
- Licensed to drive a forklift
- Passion for working in NPO sector and wanting to make a difference.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with attention to detail, maintain focus on tasks and produce accurate work.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Must be able to pass criminal background checks and credit reference.
- The highest level of personal integrity is essential.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- Have strong organisational, planning, supervisory skills, able to handle multiple priorities and effectively work with a diverse team.
- To start in the new year (JANUARY 2020)
Please apply online .