NATIONAL BENEFICIARY ORGANISATION NETWORK DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
One our Clients based in Thornton is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated and innovative person to manage their Beneficiary Organisation (BO) network.
For the position you would be required to have:
- A degree or diploma in Social Work or behavioural sciences essential
- Minimum of 8 years’ proven experience at middle / senior level management
- Excellent verbal and written English, Afrikaans, and Xhosa preferred
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills
- Competence in building and effectively managing interpersonal relationships at various levels
- People oriented and results driven
- Team orientation with proven leadership skills essential
- Practical problem solving and implementation skills
- Working knowledge and experience of current NPO sector and trends
- Taking initiative, flexibility and ability to cope with change
- Good business ethics and professionalism
- Driver’s license and own vehicle essential
- Willingness to undertake national travel
- Willingness to work overtime when needed
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
A plus if you also bring:
Must have proven community development management experience at middle / senior level management, and be an excellent communicator, with strong writing, verbal, and presentation skills, and have the ability to manage several tasks within a deadline driven environment. The candidate must have a passion for the non-profit sector and a desire to make a difference!
You’re good at:
- Communication and Management Skills
Please apply online !