Public Cloud Business Development manager
A global company specialising in cloud solutions is seeking a business development manager with a technical background to help provide clients with an end to end solution. This is a fixed term contract (2-3 years) with the possibility of renewal. The position will be based in Cape town.
- Undertake the sales target of the customer, gain insight into business opportunities based on the strategy and regional business objectives, participate in developing and implementing the development strategy.
- Develop, nurture, and maintain Huawei cloud key Customers, and build the relationship.
- Implement specific actions on developing, nurturing, motivating, supporting, brand building, and providing technical enablement for customers in the region.
- Provide technical support for public cloud projects to ensure the implementation of PoC test of the solution and service migration to the cloud.
- Integrate internal and external resources, help customers to achieve goals effectively and win-win outcomes with Huawei cloud.
Technical Skills Requirements
- Industry understanding: Have a certain understanding of the major industries (finance, media，Internet, manufacturing, and healthcare) of the public cloud.
- Solution capability: Be able to understand and explain mainstream public cloud solutions (IaaS, PaaS, big data IOT, and EI).
- Business expansion capability: Be able to identify accurately, expand, and penetration of the opportunities.
- Certain experience of AWS，Azure，google cloud；understanding of cloud migration of the application
Professional knowledge requirements
- Be familiar with one or more technical fields: Public cloud, IaaS, PaaS, container/Docker, HPC, IOT, AI, cloud storage, and disaster recovery.
- Be familiar with the methodology and key points of customer and channel development.
- Have professional knowledge about project support and customer technical solution communication.
- Have professional knowledge about organization, training, and project management.