Senior Systems Designer
We’re looking for a very capable ICT systems designer whose role will be to support IT and Business by producing the technical design and IS solutions specifications within the Money Market functional area of a leading South African Retail business.
Sometimes referred to as a Solutions Architect, your role will be to identify and understand detailed user requirements and provide technical solution designs within architectural guidelines.
The right candidate will have a solid grounding as a Developer and a defined interest in system design coupled with current involvement in:
- Cloud technologies - AWS, Azure
- Agile Methodology (Scrum, SAFE)
- Task level Planning
- Google Suite
Your primary job objectives will include:
- Identifying and understanding detailed user requirements
- Providing technical solution design within the architecture guidelines
- Ensuring that the required solution is delivered to specification
- Communicating timeously and effectively to the user group and members of the team
- Continuously support the business environment
Required Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years IT related Diploma/Degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in:
- Systems analysis and design methodologies
- System integration (API)
- System Design (3 years)
- Data Modelling
- Process Modelling
- Technical writing
- Microsoft .Net Framework experience, BizTalk, SQL, Asp. Net, Jason, XML, SOAP, Restful services, UML
- Enterprise architecture (2 years)
- Previous development experience.
- Must be able to read code
On offer is an attractive reward package and a career with an international retail business based in Cape Town. Please apply via the online process ASAP and before 23 September 2020. For a discussion on this role, you are welcome to contact Allan (083 259 1782) or Justin (082 773 8320).