Leader in their field seeks to employ a suitably qualified and experienced Electronic Engineer. Outstanding opportunity!!!!!!!!!!!
You will be responsible for the design and development of high-tech systems and the improvement of existing systems. This role is ideal for a hands-on Electronic Engineer who wants to be involved in the scoping, design and build of hardware systems and the integration of such systems with software and mechanical systems. This is NOT a software role.
For the position you would be required to have:
- B. Eng/ B. Sc in Electronic or Mechatronics Engineering ESSENTIAL
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in the design and development of Electronic systems
- Experience in integration of electronic systems with larger mechanical equipment
- Passion for development of electronic systems
Responsibilities would include you to:
- Electronic systems design and development (hardware)
- Analysis of business/ technical problems
- Integration of electronics into software/ mechanical systems
- Project management
Please apply online or contact Jan van Dyk on 021 – 531 2015 for more information