Our client is an established plant construction and maintenance services contracting business with a significant global presence. In service to their Middle East based client, they have an immediate need to appoint highly competent Maintenance Planners (7 of each) across various disciplines (Mech/Elec/I&C).
We are specifically looking for Nuclear experienced planners who will help produce maintenance work packs. You will be required to:
- Walk down the systems and check the physical layout and correctness of components.
- Identify ancillary support systems (scaffolding, lagging, heat treatment, spares, tooling, NDT) required to complete the work.
- Identify the relevant procedures and safety documentation to include in the work pack
- Generate work pack documentation for upload to SAP
- Resolve Technical queries with system engineers
- Get all the necessary client sign offs
- Support upload to SAP (not necessarily be conversant with SAP, but that would help.
- Others may do the actual upload).
- Experienced radiation workers, are strongly preferred.
Given the safety critical nature of working in the nuclear power generation field, we are looking for top class Maintenance Planners for these opportunities and hence we will only consider candidates who have a minimum N5 educational qualification supported by the related trade qualification and/or solid hands on maintenance experience in a power generation plant environment, preferably nuclear plant.
On offer is a very handsome tax free reward package coupled with all the standard benefits associated with working on international Expat employment projects.
Apply online or call us now on +27 (0)21 531 2015. NOTE: All candidates will be required to successfully complete an English language assessment to minimum band score 6 - IELTS (International English Language Testing System).