This opportunity would suit a qualified Artisan with sophisticated machine building and fault finding skills including mechanical; electrical and pneumatic operating systems.
Our client is a leading supplier of liquid filling solutions and has this excellent opportunity on offer. START DATE: FEBRUARY 2020
Essential requirements of the role include:
- Minimum qualification: Qualified Millwright or Qualified Mechanical Fitter
- Minimum related N3 certificate
- Minimum 3 years’ experience on building high speed production machines in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of electrical and pneumatic fault finding
- Stainless steel (TIG) welding skills
- Valid driver’s license – Code B
You’re good at:
- Reading machine design drawings and associated pneumatic and electrical schematic drawings.
- Planning and organising machine build projects
- Ensuring a quality build process
Responsibilities will include you:
- Assembling machines according to engineering specifications.
- Fault finding and technical testing of machines.
- Installation and commissioning of machines on customer premises.
- Maintenance on machines and after sales assistance.
- Occasionally undertaking both national and international travel on behalf of the company.
On offer is a competitive package to secure the services of a top quality Artisan and the opportunity to work with a company that has been a leader in the design of quality filling solutions for many years.
Please apply online or to discuss the role contact Jan van Dyk on 021 531 2015.