Our client, a leading supplier of liquid filling solutions, seeks to employ a suitably qualified and experienced Design Engineer.
For the position you would be required to have:
- Minimum of a National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in machine design and manufacturing
- Minimum of 2 years’ CAD experience
- Computer literate: MS Word, Excel, Project, 2D CAD
A plus if you also bring:
- 3D CAD literacy
- Ability to travel
Responsibilities would include you to:
- · Produces efficient designs within the framework of simplicity, feasibility, cost efficiency and accuracy.
- · Compiles assemblies and detailed manufacturing drawings in accordance with acknowledged manufacturing standards.
- · Compiles part specifications, BOM’s, production orders and manuals.
- · Implement engineering change proposals (ECP’s) on designs.
- · Issues revisions and updates the manufacturing drawings, material lists and machine manuals.
- · Lay-out drawing of customer manufacturing area.
- · Drafting of P&ID.
- · Provides technical support during manufacturing processes and for technicians on-site
Please apply online or contact Jan van Dyk on 021 – 531 2015 for more information