Sage Payroll Consultant
A leading Sage Business Partner, based in Cape Town, is looking to invite a Sage Payroll Consultant to join their team!
They are looking for a self-motivated, target driven and dynamic individual to join their team to support their expanding client base on the different Sage Payroll products in Cape Town.
Why would you want to work there:
A great working environment, Fun team members, Casual Fridays, Braai’s, and they cannot stretch this enough… UNLIMITED COFFEE SUPPLY! Their work hard, play harder attitude is evident in everything they do. Fast track your career by upskilling yourself daily, the only limitations are those you place on yourself. BE PART OF THE TEAM!
For the position you would be required to have:
- Understanding of South African tax laws (Payroll)
- Experience in Sage VIP and/ or Pastel Partner Payroll will be advantageous (if you have certification it will be a bonus)
- Must be computer literate
- Above average knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Above average accounting knowledge
- Work well under pressure and prioritize tasks
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Valid driver’s license and own transport
- Fully bilingual in Afrikaans and English.
A plus if you also bring:
- You have a passion for life and work.
- You want to make a difference in life and enjoy a challenge.
- Willingness to learn, grow and adapt.
Great salary based on experience and commission structure to be discussed.
Please apply online