Leader in water and wastewater treatment seeks to employ a SHE Officer at their offices in Paarl. You will be responsible to implement and maintain a Safety system to ensure compliance to all relevant SHE legislation and client requirements.
- Grade 12
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a similar environment (Engineering, Construction)
- Computer literate-MS Office
- First Aid Level 1
- Incident / Accident investigations
- Implement and maintain a safety system in accordance with OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System requirements.
- Liaise with staff, clients and suppliers in all areas concerned with safety.
- Assume responsibility for SHE management for all Operations in the Western Cape area.
- Communicate with the Operational teams the SHE requirements needed to be implemented and maintained on the sites and by suppliers/subcontractors.
- Ensure suppliers/subcontractors perform their tasks according to client/company HSE requirements and report all deviations to ensure corrective actions are implemented.
- Become au fait with client’s SHE requirements and implement as necessary.
- Implement and maintain the requirements of the Occupational Health & Safety Act 85 of 1993.
- Responsible for the SHE requirements of all buildings, grounds and security related to the allocated sites.
Please apply online or call Jan van Dyk on 021- 531 2015 for more information.