One of the largest photographic rental company in South Africa, based in Cape Town . And sole distributors of several photographic brands in SA as well as being re-sellers, sub-distributers and trusted outsourcers of several others.
They are looking for a dynamic, self- SALES MANAGER to work with our sales team (sales, admin and web/marketing), running the division in close conjunction with our Financial Manager. You will need to be able to manage your time and productivity as well as working closely with the team. The responsibilities and product ranges are varied so being able to multi-task is crucial. Driving and increasing sales across the board through various marketing activities, is the main responsibilities of the position.
- 3+ years sales experience
- Market related qualification (sales/marketing/management)
- Own transport
- Clear criminal record
- An interest and knowledge of photography and photographic equipment is a big plus.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Increasing product sales
- Direct sales (B2C) as well as B2B - wholesale, distribution and online sales of select brands.
- Sales of outsourced brands.
- Cold calling
- Product support
- Stock management
- Maintaining relationships with established dealers and sourcing new ones (retailer visits, etc)
- Managing and implementing marketing and sales strategies
- Sales projections/forecasting
- Product demos and dealer visits
- Nationwide travel for product demos and retailer visits
- Identifying new products and negotiating agreements with suppliers
- Other ad-hoc sales related duties
Salary: R35 000 p/m (before deductions)