Internal Sales Representative
One of our clients based in the Southern Suburbs, they are looking for a vibey well-spoken Internal Sales Representative to join their growing team.
Matric, with Mathematics as a subject
Tertiary Education – Diploma or Certificate will be a plus.
Well-spoken in English and Afrikaans
Own transport, Code 8 is a must
Good communication skills: on the phone and in writing
Experiences working on SAGE is a must
Accounting Admin experiences is a must (Invoices, Quotes, etc)
Responsibilities and duties:
- First line of client contact via phone and/or e-mail: intake, advise, forward, follow-up, etc.
- Clerical, processing and back-office support to the sales team
- Experiences as an Internal sales Representative
- Sales-driven and client-oriented
- Building relationship with your existing and new client base.
- Focusing on customer satisfaction and assisting the sales team activities.
- Processing a high volume of sales order in an efficient, personal and one-time-right way
- Reporting weekly /monthly sales results to the sales team.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team's objectives
- The candidate must be willing to learn and grow with the team and business
- They must be someone with an awesome and Creative personality, humorous, hands on and flexible
Working hours & conditions: